Your Life Your Rule

I am sad because

... i am disappointed.

... i am hurt.

... i am hopeless.

... no one loves me.

... i feel so alone.

... they all left me.

... they dont care bout me.

... i lost someone.

... i failed.

... some steal my stuff.

These are the few reason why you are sad.

Too many factors causes you to be sad.

But have you think that there are also too many reasons to be happy?

Why let sad things control you?

Because you are weak?

No, you are not. You're just dont want to fight.

Things around you dont exactly have control to rule you.

It will always be you. Its you who to decide and who to deal with, right?

So whatever happens, it will always be your rule.

Why dont we rephrase it.

I am sad because

... i am disappointed but I can make it up again next time.

... i am hurt but I will be strong next time and learn from it.

... i am hopeless but it will not be forever hopeless. I can still find a way.

... no one loves me but I can show people that I am deserving to be loved.

... i feel so alone but this will make me strong in the other way.

... they all left me but I can change to make them back to me.

... they dont care bout me but not all.

... i lost someone but Its not the end.

... i failed but I can be better next time.

... some steal my stuff but its just a stuff which I can replace.

It turned out better right?

How's the feeling? even better?

see... if will always be your rule.

No comments: