Love battlefield

I tried to find you among these people.
I failed many times trying to look out for you.
I hurted many times to test if its really you.
I thought its all over when you suddenly came.
I thought i will never be happy again when you suddenly make me smile.
I am so thankful when I know I now have you.

Sometimes we are in a hurry finding someone you can give your sweet love.We thought we're running out of person to love.Where in every one owned one and they expected you to have one too.Funny thing right?Where is Mr/Ms Right? Now you decided to look for that person.Experimenting... Trying to love and get hurt.Till you find him/her.Now you are ready.With all the hurt you had, you are matured now to handle things.Ready to be strong with your Mr/Ms Right?Isnt nice to know that you loved someone you thought she/he would be the last butbecame the way for you to became strong and mature in handling relationship withthe person you destined to?Loving feeling... Crazy but sweetest thing that can happen to you...

No comments: