Uneasy with you

What’s odd about facing the person you admired?

We sometimes can’t control ourselves by being weird when we’re in front of that person. The strange feeling like we’re out of our mind. We can’t even talk with him/her and looking straight in their eyes.
We sometimes can’t speak normally, we stutter. This is because we’re in tense and afraid of making mistake in front of that person. We feel nervous. At the same time, we don’t want to create things that will trigger a “Turn off” factor. As much as possible, everything should always be fine and good in front of him/her.
Sometimes, when we saw that person getting near, we do not know what to do.
We seemed like we’re on a rush. We make sure we look good. We can’t just seat there and relax. We pretend we didn’t notice that person. We’re acting busy.
Funny though, but I believe everyone knows how it feels. If not, then you’re not a human. If you would notice how funny to watch every girls or boys reaction at their young age when it comes to crushes. Sometimes, even a candy wrapper was kept especially when that candy was given by their crush. And sometimes, not to open the candy and keep it in a bottle or box forever until the feeling is gone. It sounds funny but true.

"Clumsy"
Fergie
Can't help itThe girl can't help it [repeat 3x]
First time
That I saw your eyes
Boy you looked right through me, mmmhmm
Play it cool
But I knew you knew
That cupid hit me, mmm mmm
[Chorus:]You got me tripping, stumbling, flipping, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
You got me slipping, tumbling, sinking, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
So in love with you
Can't help itThe girl can't help it [repeat 3x]
Can't breath,When you touch my sleeve
Butterflies so crazy, mmm mmm
Whoa now, think I'm going down
Friends don't know whats with me, mmm mmm
[Chorus]
Can't help it.The girl can't help it [repeat 3x]
You know, this isn't the first time this has happened to me
This love sick thing
I like serious relationships and a
A girl like me don't stay single for long
Cause everytime a boyfriend and I break up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone
The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back

No comments: