Unloading thoughts in mind

I am alone in the room.
Writing what’s on my mind.
I don’t have any subject to write about.
I just do.
And now, I have few lines created.
What would be the next?
Thoughts in my mind are bare.
No emotional stuffs to put in writing.
I just want to construct something out of nothing.
Is this worth it?
What do you think?
Have you done something like this?
I bet you do.
You can’t just do something until you suddenly do something.
Without even thinking what would you really want to achieve.
Now, this is it.

This is something like outlet of your unknown thoughts.
With all the things that makes you think so hard and so deep can make your mind or thoughts became empty.
And now you don’t know where to start until you begin at something that’s not really on your mind to begin with.

Somehow it can help relax your mind, am I right?
Yes it is. Your mind was like doing some exercise.
Feel the difference between doing something with your mind working really hard and
doing something freely out of your mind’s thought.
It’s less stressful at the same time, unloading your heavy thoughts in mind.

No comments: