In my little way...

How does it feel in a day of your life you are helping other people? Feels great right? Even after all you will get a “thank you”, the feeling is hard to explain. I was crossing the street this morning and I saw a grandma waiting for her chance to cross the street too. I am embarrassed to those inconsiderate drivers who can’t even stop for a while to let the woman cross the street. She is holding her walking stick standing and those people who are crossing don’t even really care.

I stand beside her, hold her hand and help her cross the street. It feels great that I saw a smile on her face after that. When you get old like her, does it feels great to know that younger people value and respect you? Why some people can’t think of helping other as simple as that? Yes I am proud of myself that in my little way of helping the woman, my day was in good start and worthy. I feel ashamed to those numb people who ignore simple things like that.

No comments: